With Megan Bruiners and Vanessa Daniels
Today I’ll be speaking with two Daughters of Change who are sharing their stories to help other women unlock their voices.
Megan Bruiners is a first-generation entrepreneur from Cape Town South Africa. She is also a best-selling author, coach, and TV Show host.
Vanessa Daniels – whom you may remember from our previous podcast “The Truth About Grief” -is the founder of Graves to Gardens Coaching, which focuses on helping people move forward with life and grief.
We’ll discuss, among other things
- A collaborative book project with the goal of healing mind, body, and soul while turning pain into purpose
- The power of like-minded women connecting
- The importance of reaching women whose voices are still silent
- How leaping into something that scares you can reap extraordinary rewards
Links to Check Out:
- Megan’s Books on Amazon
- Megan’s Facebook Page “Author Megan Bruiners”
- Megan’s Instagram @author_meganbruiners
- Megan’s LinkedIn
- Vanessa’s Facebook Page “Vanessa J Daniels”
- Vanessa’s Calendly
- Vanessa’s LinkedIn
- Email Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Daughters of Change:
Daughters of Change Producer: Sarah Stacey