With Sam Lott Hale and Dawn Walker-Elders
Navigating today’s complex world can be tough, especially for girls and teenagers. Girl Scouts of the USA and their trusted partners have joined forces to make it a little easier.
New activities and trainings give Girl Scouts and their families, caregivers, and volunteers the essential tools to support emotional intelligence, mental health, and wellness, and to proactively practice self-care.
Today I will be talking with two Daughters of Change from the Girl Scouts of Maine who work in tandem to bring this information to the girls and the adults who care about them. Samantha Lott Hale is the Program Director & Regional Office Supervisor for Girl Scouts of Maine. Dawn Walker-Elders is the Adult Learning Director at Girl Scouts of Maine.
Links to Check Out:
- Mental Health First Aid Resources
- Maine Integration Youth Health Survey comparisons for 2019 and 2021 are here: Middle School and High School
- Mental Health Matters program Girl Scouts of Maine
- Volunteer with Girl Scouts of Maine
- Girl Scouts of Maine Website
- Girl Scouts USA
Follow Girl Scouts of Maine:
- Girl Scouts of Maine LinkedIn
- Girls Scouts of Maine Facebook
- Girl Scouts of Maine Instagram – @girlscoutsofmaine
Donate to support Girl Scouts of Maine: www.girlscoutsofmaine.org/support
Follow Daughters of Change:
Daughters of Change Podcast Producer: Sarah Stacey