With Rebecca Hobbs
Today you’ll meet Daughter of Change, Rebecca Hobbs.
Rebecca became a volunteer for a local domestic violence hotline and discovered an opportunity to do meaningful work that used her finance and burgeoning advocacy skills.
Since that time, Rebecca has been devoted to the cause of violence against women, as an advocate and educator, and in developing and administering resources, and leading organizations.
Currently, Rebecca is the Executive Director at Through These Doors,Cumberland County Maine’s domestic violence resource center providing a full array of services to people experiencing domestic abuse and related issues.
This podcast is dedicated to all of the devoted people who advocate for an end to domestic violence and to all the people who have – or are – experiencing domestic abuse.
Ways to Donate and Get Involved at Through These Doors: Take Action!
- Direct Link to Through These Doors Shelter Donation Wish List
- Direct Link to Through These Doors Donation Page
- Direct Link to Through These Doors Volunteer Information Page
Links to Check Out:
- Through These Doors Website
- Through These Doors Facebook Page
- Through These Doors Instagram
- Through These Doors Teen Instagram
- Link to Biennial Report from the Maine Homicide Review Panel
- Link to Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence Website
Follow Daughters of Change:
Daughters of Change Podcast Editor: Sarah Stacey