With Jamie Figliolino
In this episode, you’ll meet Daughter of Change, Jamie Figliolino. Educator, Special Event Coordinator, and Founder of Rise Up Rosie.
A passionate daughter of change, with a strong belief in justice and equity, she founded Rise Up Rosie, as a platform to share empowering stories and celebrate those who use or overcome circumstances to empower themselves or others.
Jamie and I initially met via Instagram. We quickly connected, realizing that we had a lot in common on many levels. Not to mention, similar ideals about empowering others and connecting with like-minded women. I’m excited to have her on the daughters of change podcast and to see what the future holds in store for potential collaborations.
- How Jamie moves through the world as a daughter of change
- What she has learned about life
- Why starting Rise Up Rosie was so important to her
- How she has built a community
- Why we all need encouragement on the road to chasing our dreams
- Rise Up Rosie on Instagram
- IDI Assessment interest can be directed to this email address – Carrie.Louer@gmail.com
Daughters of Change Podcast Editor: Sarah Stacey