With Charlena LaVallee
Daughter of Change, Charlena LaVallee, is a Gold Award Girl Scout, a Girl Representative for the Girl Scouts of Maine Board, a representative of her girl scout service unit, and a member of the Girl Scouts of Maine Global Action Team and Teen Advisory Group. Did I mention that in her spare time she is a senior in high school with enough dual credits to have completed her first year of college when she graduates in the spring?
As you can tell from this introduction, the Girl Scouts aren’t messing around when they say girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Thanks for joining us for this inspiring conversation. I know you will be as amazed and impressed by Charlena as I am.
- The many ways Charlena is involved in leadership
- The skills she’s learned along the way
- Her passion for giving back and children
- Her plans for the future
- Her sage words for other daughters of change
Links to Check Out:
- Girl Scouts of Maine Website
- Girl Scouts of Maine LinkedIn
- Girls Scouts of Maine Facebook
- Girl Scouts of Maine Instagram – @girlscoutsofmaine
- Girl Scouts
Donate to support Girl Scouts of Maine: www.girlscoutsofmaine.org/support
Follow Daughters of Change:
Daughters of Change Podcast Editor: Sarah Stacey