With Alison Serour
Meet Daughter of Change, Alison Serour, meditation expert and instructor at the Kabbalah Center.
Alison was born in New York City and began singing and acting in the Big Apple at five years old. After an adventurous childhood on stage, she earned a degree in Musical Theatre and Vocal Performance from the University of Miami.
She later was inspired to study Kabbalah after witnessing the drastic and miraculous transformation Kabbalah made in her family’s life. In 2000, Alison became a full-time volunteer at The Kabbalah Centre, sharing wisdom with others. Eight years later, she began teaching. She feels honored to be able to help students take responsibility for their lives, overcome challenges, and reveal more Light so they may live the lives they desire.
In a time when it seems like the only news is bad, it’s important to get in touch with something bigger than ourselves, our egos, and our fears. Regardless of how you get there, realizing that there is something bigger at play than human folly is both comforting and important.
- The fascinating twists and turns life’s journey takes us on while bringing us to the lives we are meant to live.
Links to Check Out:
- Alison’s website: https://alisonmeditates.com/
- The Kabbalah Center Website: kabbalah.com
- A Morning Meditation with Alison
- Alison on Insight Timer
- Alison on Instagram: @alisonserour
- Alison on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alisonserour
- Alsion’s YouTube Channel
Follow Daughters of Change:
Daughters of Change Podcast Editor: Sarah Stacey